Ibiyaya Champion Large Dog Carrier Backpack
*** Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California, so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Meet our fun and funky large dog backpack! This isn't just any old bag. It's a spacious dog backpack with windows for sightseeing even hiking, and a dog car seat booster for long trips and adventurous outings. It's the leader of the pack when it comes to big dog carrier bags!
Inspired by professional mountain-climbing gear, it has a system that lets you change the back length of the straps to find your perfect fit. Its roomy interiors ensure that weight is spread out just right so you stay comfy even when using the Champion large dog carrier backpack with window for hours. Plus, it's built to carry pets up to 12 kgs or 26.5 lbs, so taking your medium to large-sized furry friend on a day out is easy and fun!
- Big Comfy Cabin: It’s about 15 inches long, wide, and nearly 22 inches high, which is big enough for pets up to 12 kgs or 26.5 lbs. This Champion dog carrier backpack with wheels is perfect for medium to large breed dogs!
- Ergonomic design for your comfort: You can adjust the back length of this dog carrier backpack with waist strap in many ways to spread the weight evenly across your waist, shoulders, and chest. The back and hip belts are padded and have a soft sponge that breathes to keep you cool.
- Big dog backpack with window: Your pet can pop their heads out through a window without feeling trapped. The strong edges make sure the pet bag keeps its shape, even if your pet is always moving inside. Perfect for biking and motorcyle riding.
- Dog backpack with wheels option: You can buy a removable trolley platform separately to turn this backpack into a dog suitcase. The Champion large dog carrier backpack with wheels is perfect for a long vacation.
- Lots of ventilation: Mesh windows on the sides and front make sure your pet can breathe easily and see out. This dog backpack carrier for large dogs is perfect for long walks, hiking, biking and even motorcycle riding.
- Won’t Tip Over: The bottom is slanted to keep the bag steady and make your pet feel more secure.
- Sun-Blocker: Ibiyaya’s large dog carrier bag has a light-blocking cover that shields your pet from the sun, making a cozy spot for a nap.
- Easy to Clean: The fabric is stain and water resistant, so the dog backpack carrier for large dogs is the best for outdoor use. Plus, the removable EVA-hard bottom makes it easy to clean.
- Soft and Comfy: The thick padding cushions your pet, and there are holders to keep pee pads in place.
- Sturdy: This high-quality large dog carrier backpack with wheels is made to last. No matter how much your pet moves around inside, it won’t sag or lose its shape.
- Easy-Care Material: This large dog travel bag is made from lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, and wear-resistant polyester, it can handle large breed dogs and requires minimal maintenance.
- Safety First: There are reflective stripes on the sides and a net on the front for increased visibility in low light environments. Ibiyaya’s dog backpack for large dogs comes with safety tethers to keep your four-legged friends secure at all times.
- Lots of storage: The Champion dog backpack carrier for large dogs has plenty of space for jackets, bowls, treats, bags, and walking sticks. The side pockets hold water bottles, and the hip belt can store your sunglasses and small stuff.
- Car seat booster option: Loop seat belts through to turn this pet backpack into a large dog car seat booster. It’s a handy feature for pet car trips!
- Recommend weight limit: 12 kg or 26.5 lbs
- N.W.: 2.4kg or 5.29 lbs
- Backpack dimension: L38 W39 H55 (cm)
- Folded dimension: L56 W42 H22 (cm)
- Accessory included: Safety tether*1、inner padding*1
Spot cleaning , handwash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.