Ibiyaya Monarch Premium Pet Jogger
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery. Return shipping cost, if any, is borne by the buyer.
The Monarch Premium Pet Jogger is the best dog stroller for jogging, as it is truly an ultimate head-turner that absolutely catches everyone’s eyes. The Monarch jogging pet strollers are easy to navigate and are fun to push around. With its scratch-resistant and anodized frame, the Monarch Premium Pet Jogger is both stylish and Instagram-worthy, perfect for posh and celebrity-like pets. At just 7.70 kg, it is also super lightweight, making it easy to take with you on your everyday strolls.
The Ibiyaya Monarch pet jogger stroller is the perfect way to take your furry friend with you on all of your adventures! Whether you are going for a walk around the block or a hike in the park, this stroller will make it possible for you to bring your pet along.
- Lightweight but durable: This pet stroller is built from scratch-resistant anodized aluminum frame which makes it absolutely durable. It is also ultra-light, weighing only 7.70kg!
- Simple to store: The Monarch pet stroller can be easily stored away with its one-hand fold system. It folds easily, quickly, and into a small size, making it effortless to store in your home or in your car.
- Easy to clean: This medium dog stroller comes with a bottom pad which you can reinforce with your puppy’s pee pad to make sure that your pup is always clean. If your pup does have a boo-boo, just pop the bottom pad in the washing machine and you’re good to go.
- Ergonomic design: For your comfort, the Monarch pet stroller is designed with an ergonomic handle. Its wheels were also built to be convenient to maintain and may be pushed with great ease.
- Good ventilation: The Monarch features a thoughtfully designed ventilation system that will keep your pup cool and comfortable during walks on hot days. Part of its canopy and cabin are made of mesh to encourage airflow for your pup.
- Smooth ride for your pet: All-wheel suspension in the Monarch pet stroller guarantees a smooth ride for your beloved pet through different terrain or a bumpy city sidewalk. The front wheels also come with 360 degree swivel, making it easy to maneuver. Your pets are sure to have a great time riding this stroller!
- Safety features: The Monarch pet stroller comes with safe front locking swivel wheels and one-touch linked rear brakes for maximum safety. It also comes with a safety tether for your pet!
- One-touch linked rear brakes: The stroller features linked rear brakes that can be engaged with just one touch. To engage, press once and press once more to release.
- Extra-large storage basket: The storage basket is large enough to fit your and your pet’s needs. It is perfect for storing treats, toys, and more! Comes with a cup and phone holder as well.
- Innovatively designed: This stroller is enhanced with technology that makes it easy to push and maneuver. The frame is made of anodized aluminum, making it lightweight and durable. It comes with one-touch linked rear brakes for safety, and with a safety tether to keep your pet secure.
- SGS and ISO Certified
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 28KG/61.8lbs
- N.W.: 7.7KG/17.0lbs
- Cabin Dimension: L66 W39 H53 (cm); L26 W15.4 H20.9 (in)
- Stroller Dimension: L96 W60 H103 (cm); L37.8 W23.6 H40.6 (in)
- Folded Dimension: L41 W60 H90 (cm); L16.1 W23.7 H35.4 (in)
- Accessories: Safety tether x2 / Stroller cup-holder / Removable pad
Raincover: Available for sale, not included.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Use cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
- With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap.
- Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.