Bearwood Essentials 3 Bowl Elevated Regular Feeder
Perfect for any pet owner, our Wooden Dog Feeding Station is the perfect addition to your home. With three stainless steel bowls and a raised platform, this feeder helps keeps pets comfortable while they eat. Crafted from recycled materials with a farmhouse-style aesthetic, it will last for years of use. The custom design allows you to adjust the height to suit your pet's needs and its beautiful wood finish adds an elegant touch to any room. Give your furry friend the best dining experience with our Wooden Dog Feeding Station.
This Elevated Dog Feeding Stand with 3 Bowls is the perfect addition to your farmhouse-style decor. Constructed of wood and recycled materials, this pet furniture piece features three stainless steel bowls for food and water and the size can be customized depending on your pet's height. The raised base platform helps keep messes off your floor and keeps your pup comfortable while eating. Customize this elevated pet feeder to match your home's style and create a special feeding station area for your furry family member.
Featuring three stainless steel bowls, this dog bowl stand helps prevent digestive problems, obesity, and other health issues that can result from dogs eating too quickly.
Choose from three different sizes - small, medium, and large - to suit your dog's breed and size. The stand is also available in three different colors to complement any home decor. The sleek and modern design of the black base makes this dog bowl stand as a stylish addition to your home, while also providing a practical and hygienic feeding solution for your furry friend.
The dog bowl stand is easy to assemble and clean, with removable stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe. The adjustable height feature ensures that the bowl is always at the perfect level for your dog's comfort, and the non-slip base keeps the stand stable and secure during mealtime.
Invest in our innovative dog bowl stand with black bases and slow-feed bowl options, and give your furry friend a healthier and more enjoyable mealtime experience.
- Reduces bloating and joint pain in big dogs: Arthritis, neck, or back problems find relief from a raised feeder. Digestive health is dramatically improved when your dog no longer has to strain too far to eat from ground level.
- Spill-proof - large dogs can't knock it over: Weighs twice as much as competitor 3 bowl elevated feeders to prevent strong dogs from nudging bowls around the floor and tipping the contents out. A sturdy stand keeps your dog’s food and water off the floor and in its bowls where it belongs.
- Leak proof - attractive farmhouse design looks great in any room: O-ring cutout design keeps the dishes securely in place and prevents the bowls from clanging or leaking through and puddling on the floor below. The top of the dog bowl stand is also stained with a sealer to keep the wood looking brand new.
- Three stainless steel bowls for clean eating: Stainless steel bowls are easy to keep clean and hygienic. Because we know how important your dog’s health is to you, we designed our 3-bowl dog feeder dog bowls to be dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
**Please note, not all feeders will look exactly the same as photos. Stain shades/base could potentially vary based on the wood. The wood top is not treated - it is pine. The feeder will have a rustic/farmhouse look and the wood may have defects.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.