Mirapet Fold Up Pet Carrier & Crate
- GET THE BEST FOR YOUR PETS: Mirapet Portable Carriers give you everything you need to travel with your cats or dogs in one easy package. Our crates collapsible hard sided design means more protection and easy storage. The 360° vent coverage lets your pets stay cool and comfortable at all times.
- TAKE YOUR PETS EVERYWHERE: Now you can bring your adorable cat, dog, puppy, or kitten wherever you go! Our airplane carriers are airline and TSA cargo approved! The hard-sided design gives your pets more protection during the hustle of travel.
- FLAT TO READY IN SECONDS: The easy snap-in-place collapsible foldable design means our carriers go from flat to set-up and ready in seconds with no hassle. Just pull up at the top handle, snap down the lock on each side, and snap the front and back into place.
- HEAVY-DUTY RELIABILITY: Mirapet Carriers unlike other crates, cages, and kennels come in one solid piece with no tools needed for setup, collapsing, or expanding. The hard sided walls and floor use ultra-durable easy-to-clean plastic for lightweight reliable protection wherever you go.
- This collapsible pet crate is easy to store, clean and take on the go. Pets will feel safe, comfortable and secure in our sturdy crate design. The best part about this crate carrier is when you are finished using it and ready to store, both walls fold in and fit into the top and bottom trays - this makes it compact, easy-to-store, and flat! Make life with your pets easier from set up to clean up!
Features:User-Friendly Collapsible DesignBuilt-in Handle for CarryingEffortless StorageEasy to CleanTravel-friendly
Large Size (L x W x H) inches
Open: 35” x 21” x 27”
Collapsed: 36” x 22” x 8”
Weight: 31 lbs.
Medium Size (L x W x H) inches
Open: 26.38” x 15.25” x 18.75”
Collapsed: 26.375” x 15.25” x 5.5”
Weight: 13.35 lbs.
Small Size (L x W x H) inches
Open: 21.5” x 12” x 14”
Collapsed: 21.5” x 12” x 5.5”
Weight: 8.25 lbs.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.