Ibiyaya Gentle Giant Pet Wagon
Our furry friends come in different kinds and sizes, so if you’re looking for a large dog wagon stroller that’s comfy and well-built to handle your gentle giant buddy, the Two-Way Pet Wagons are the way to go!
The strong, comfy, and compact two-way pet wagons for large dogs are composed of high-strength durable cloth. You may load your pets from either the front or the back thanks to the dual-entry mechanism. This makes it easier for the animals to get in and out! This large dog wagon stroller is ideal for huge senior dogs, injured dogs, or pups that aren’t as active as they once were.
For convenient transportation to outdoor activities, use the spacious compartment as a carrier. You don’t have to leave your dogs alone at home any longer. Seize the day on a trip with your giant buddy as you stroll them on Gentle Giant pet wagon!
- This dog wagon stroller has 2 extra-large top and front zipper multi-entry doors for easy hitching and accessing pet, mesh windows for air and ventilation, canopy and safety tethers for protection, and other features ensure comfortable travel for pets
- Large heavy-duty quick-release suspension tire wheels with puncture resistance for comfort and safety on all terrains, rough or smooth, as well as brake locking for added security
- Single comfortable army green dog wagon cabin with an inside soft cushion and thick thread canvas liners, as well as quick assembly and a compact folding lightweight design of 31.1 inches in height, ideal for storing in the back of your car.
- Attachment-removable and portable carrier bag for puppies and as a storage for other necessities if wanted to be used as a bag rather than a stroller
- All paw parents will appreciate the androgynous quality option design and new brushed distinctive antique brass manufacturer-grade hardware button accessories.
- Ibiyaya is the best dog wagons for senior dogs and large breed dogs like Labrador & Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Bulldog, Beagle, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Boxer, and Doberman.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 25.0KG/55.2lbs
- N.W.: 7.5KG/16.6lbs
- Cabin Dimension: L35 W50 H46 (cm); L13.8 W19.7 H18.2 (in)
- Stroller Dimension: L55 W67 H96 (cm); L21.7 W26.4 H37.8 (in)
- Folded Dimension: L55 W40 H79 (cm); L21.7 W15.8 H31.1 (in)
- Accessories: Safety tether x2 / Inner Cushion
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Use cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
- With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap.
- Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.