Ibiyaya Two-Tier Pet Backpack
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
With a hiking backpack for dogs and cats that magically compartmentalizes to fit your needs, especially on camping trips, you can now tote fur babies big and little (and even some extra stuff!) There’s no need to be concerned about the weight because we paid careful attention to your comfort.
- Ibiyaya’s double-dog carrier backpack is ideal for hiking, camping with the family, strolling through national parks, and survival wilderness training with your pets.
- Two separate compartments in the Two-tier Pet Backpack can contain two cats or two small-breed dogs such as Dachshunds, Chihuahuas, Pugs, Poodles, Terriers, Shih Tzus, and more. To transform this cat & dog hiking backpack carrier into a single medium-sized dog bag, simply collapse the removable barrier.
- Mesh windows provide optimum airflow and are made of excellent, lightweight, and washable cross-weave fabric. We used the same materials that passed all of SGS’s quality and stress-crack testing.
- Separate front-entry access door, sternum strap with external hanging loop, adjustable padded hip belt, anatomically-shaped shoulder straps with load lifters, and ergonomic inside padding for back pressure protection are all features of this sporty hiking backpack for dogs and cats
- By simply attaching the seat belt through the loops, they may be converted into double dog seats and car boosters to keep pets safe while going to the vet.
- A patent application for this TWO-TIER cat & dog carrier for hiking is now pending.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 12kg; 26.5lbs (Upper 6kg/13.2lbs, Lower 6kg/13.2lbs)
- Product Net Weight: 2.5kg; 5.5lbs
- Product size: L39 W29 H56 (cm); L15.4 W11.4 H22.0 (in)
- Individual Cabin Spaces:
- Upper Cabin Size- L39 W29 H28 (cm) / L15.4 W11.4 H11.0 (in) ,
- Lower Cabin Size -L39 W29 H28 (cm) / L15.4 W11.4 H11.0 (in);
- Material: Polyester, PE
- Accessories: Safety tether x2 / Removable pad x2
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Spot cleaning , handwash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.