Ibiyaya Bike Tow Bar (For Stroller Model Hercules & Happy Jogger)
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Are you ready to go on a bike trip with your pet? You may enjoy wandering on diverse terrains with the Ibiyaya bicycle trailer tow bar!
- Sturdy Build for a Stress-Free Ride: This bike trailer tow bar has been designed for long-term use. For road trips and storage
- Get Your Aerobic Exercise While You’re Out and About: You’ll find a way to get your exercise. How about adding a bicycle trailer with a tow bar? Biking and cycling burn significantly more calories than a normal stroll, according to calorie-burning research; but, you don’t have to go it alone any longer.
- Give Your Dog a Ride: Have you ever left your pet alone or with a sitter? Why don’t you take them for a ride? While walking on a leash is delightful, a mini-car trip is even more so. Simply mount our trailer bike tow bar on your bike and go!
- Securely Attach Your Stroller to Your Bike: Our bicycle adapter fits most regular bikes. The three-pin adjustment makes it simple to tailor the bicycle trailer tow bar to the terrain. Its steel structure ensures a secure fit and a comfortable ride.
- Explore The Natural Outdoors: Enjoy a wonderful bike ride with your tow bar bike trailer. Feel the sun on your face and the breeze on your skin. Time spent outside has been linked to improved happiness and energy, which you and your pet both benefit from.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Dimension：L74 W17.5 H2.3 (cm); L29.1 W6.9 H0.9 (in)
- Tow Bar Diameter：2.3cm;0.9in
- Dimension of Metal Connector:
- Diameter of inner hole diameter 1.1cm ; 0.44in
- Diameter of outer ring groove 2.0cm; 0.79in
- N.W.: 835g ; 1.85lbs
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Using cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap. Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.