Ibiyaya Denim Fun Lightweight Pet Backpack
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Our furry companions love and enjoy the outdoors as much as us humans do so why not make every walk a memorable one with our ‘New Fun Lightweight Pet Backpack’! This high-quality dog & cat travel backpack is spacious but lightweight, multi-functional, safe to carry around your pet in style.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: This lightweight dog & cat travel backpack is made for walking trails, biking, camping, and long-distance travel. At only 760g (1.67 lbs) it guarantees outstanding support while keeping your shoulders free of extra weight! Imagine carrying a furry friend around without feeling like you’re dragging them down with everything on their back – this purrrfect walking partner will help take some stress off those joints so they can enjoy all the fun adventures ahead too.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN WITH EXTRA SUPPORT: No back pain, no worries! With this fat cat backpack or dog travel backpack, you’ll have a comfortable stroll with your furry friend. The soft paddings are designed to spread the weight out so it’s easy on the shoulders of both human or animal carriers alike- making their walks virtually effortless.
- MAXIMUM AIRFLOW: This dog travel backpack has multiple mesh windows to maximize ventilation, plus a top cover with magnetic fasteners to keep your pet’s privacy.
- DURABLE & SAFE: Utilizes detachable EVA Hard Shell and high-density hard bottom support; Has an added auto-lock sliders and safety tethers to ensure your pet’s safety. The extra weight bottom support fits the product as the best dog backpack for biking and motorcycle riding.
- 2-WAY BACKPACK BUT EASILY STORED: Carry the backpack in two ways (front or back). Lay it straight or flat and adjust the bottom pads as you please. Fold it flat for easy storage. Best fat cat chest pack or dog backpack for biking.
- AIRLINE APPROVED DOG BACKPACK: You can bring your furry friends to the cabin with you while keeping an eye on them all the time. A perfect lightweight dog & fat cat travel backpack for an airline cabin.
- ABSOLUTELY SPACIOUS: Can carry up to 5kg / 11lbs with inner space of L21 x W23 x H40 cm / L8.3 x W9.1 x H15.7 inches which makes it fit like a small dog or fat cat backpack.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 5kg; 11.0lbs
- Measurements : L21 W23 H40 (cm) ; L8.3 W9.1 H15.7 (in)
- N.W. :0.76KG ; 1.67lbs
- Accessories: Safety tether X1 / Removable Pad
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Spot cleaning, handwash.
Do not expose to sun directly.
Dry flat in shade.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.