Ibiyaya EVA 4-In-1 Pet Carrier/ Pet Wheeled Carrier
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
A compact version of 5 in 1 Combo EVA Pet Stroller. This carrier is NOT designed for airline capability.
It may be used as a pet travel carrier, dog shoulder bag, dog backpack with wheels, and luxurious car seat booster, among other things, and it has all of the functions of a 4-in-1 combo carrier except the stroller frame. The flexible EVA material is waterproof and has passed a stress-crack test. This FC1008 pet carrier backpack with wheels and handles provides a comfortable motorhome for your furry friend.
- PRODUCT CERTIFICATION – A patent registered product with no. 201030555942.9
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – The 4-in-1 Eva® pet carrier can be used as a cat & dog carrier, a small dog shoulder bag, a dog travel backpack with wheels, or a car seat booster. Perfect for a multi-purpose dog carrier! It enables you to quickly adapt to situations such as walking through a shopping mall, taking public transportation, and driving your own car.
- CAPACITY– 7.2kg OR 16 lbs – The best puppy carrier backpack or any small breed dogs such as Maltese, Boston terrier, Dachshund, Shih Tzu, Pug, Pomeranian, Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Poodle, and Bichon Frise weights 7.2kg (16 lbs). It boasts a space-saving design that ensures pet comfort, storage convenience, and long-distance car travel.
- INTERNATIONAL STANDARD – Our puppy carrier backpack has durable wheels and high-quality, flexible EVA materials to keep your pet secure at all times. This puppy backpack or small dog & cat carrier with wheels was made to SGS specifications and passed environmental stress-cracking and waterproof tests.
- SAFE & COMFORT – This luxurious cat & small dog or puppy backpack is a top-open pet rolling carrier, which has double ventilation and great visibility.
- VERSATILITY -This dog travel backpack has a multi-stage telescopic handle and a fully adjustable padded shoulder strap. Your pet is kept safe by the safety tether with a snap hook.
- Accessories: Removable pad / Shoulder Strap X1
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
Recommended Weight Limit: 7.2kg; 16 lbs
N.W.: Total 3.0kg;6.57lbs
(Carrier 1.8 kg; 3.97lbs / Trolley 1.2kg; 2.6lbs)
Carriage Dimensions: L50 W30 H34 (cm); L19.7 W11.8 H13.4 (in)
Carriage Folded Dimensions: L50.5 W33 H10.5 (cm); L19.9 W13 H4.2 (in)
Trolley Dimensions: L39.5 W32.5 H96.5 (cm); L15.6 W12.8 H38.0 (in)
Trolley Folded Dimensions: L56.5 W23.5 H8.5 (cm); L22.3 W9.3 H3.4 (in)
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Spot cleaning , hand wash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.