Ibiyaya Liso Backpack Parallel Transport Pet Trolley – Slate/Sapphire
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Trip together! Pet luggage bag design stroller has the benefits that classic luggage would offer you. A new feature of shoulder straps added which allows for hands-free pet traveling, 360-degree swivel wheels for easy maneuverability, and a height-adjustable handlebar gives you all the benefits. It also includes a mesh side and front window for added ventilation to maximize airflow, and one cozy removable crate pad. The perfect travel-size pet luggage bag that you couldn’t ask for more!
- 3-in-1 luggage pet carrier, dog backpack with wheels, and dog car seat booster.
- A medium dog carrier backpack with wheels in a luggage bag style is best for long-distance travel in public transportation or private cars, as well as a dog backpack carrier for biking and motorcycle riding.
- Ventilation: One front (zipper, with a roll-up cover) and two sides mesh windows.
- The height-adjustable aluminum trolley handle and dog luggage backpack straps make for easy rolling or carrying.
- A pet dog carrier backpack with 360-degree spinner wheels.
- This Liso pet luggage bag has a concealable wheels nylon cover that protects your bag against dirt.
- Double rear pocket compartment for cleaning supplies, food, and water storage.
- One safety tether and one removable crate pad are included for easy cleaning.
- Top-opening pet carrier backpack with wheels and all throughout ventilation.
- Designed with parallel wheels to keep the trolley upright, a safety tether to prevent accidental escapes, this lightweight 17lbs dog carrier backpack with wheels has everything you need.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 7.7kg ; 17lbs
- N.W.: 4kg; 8.8 lbs
- Measurements: L40 W31 H44 (cm); L15.7 W12.2 H17.3 (in)
- Accessories: Safety tether x1/ Removable pad
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Spot cleaning , handwash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.