Ibiyaya The Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Pet Stroller 2.0
***Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery. Return shipping cost, if any, is borne by the buyer.
With the Ibiyaya Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Pet Stroller 2.0, you will never have to leave your pets at home alone again, even for a bike ride! Equipped with puncture-free EVA and pneumatic tires, you can ride on any terrain type and enjoy a comfortable, bump-less trip. Whether you are worried about your pets getting old, tired, too little for long walks, or just preventing the hot pavement from burning their paws, the Hercules stroller is there for you. From 360⁰ rotating front wheel, safety auto-lock sliders, to full ventilation and water-resistant design, the Hercules 2.0 is the best choice of transport for your large dogs or pet family. Not to mention how spacious it is!
SGS CERTIFIED / EN1888 CERTIFIED”
【TOW BAR SOLD SEPARATELY】
- Heavy Duty: The Hercules 2.0 is made with strong and durable materials that can handle large dogs or multiple small to medium size dogs. It has a weight capacity of 50 kg (110 pounds)! The Hercules 2.0 is built for long-term use, and can handle daily use in different terrain.
- Durable Build: The frame of the stroller is made with a heavy-duty metal that can resist wear and tear. The fabric is also water-resistant, so whether it’s a quick walk in the rain or a jog on the beach, your pet will be comfortable and safe. And no need to worry about the wheels getting punctured because they are made of puncture-proof, pet-safe EVA material.
- Spacious: The Hercules 2.0 has plenty of space for your pet to move around. With a dimension of 100 cm (height) x 83 cm (width) x 105 cm (length), your pet will have plenty of room to stretch out and take in the sights. There is even enough room for you to bring along some supplies if needed!
- 360⁰ Rotating Wheel: The front wheel on the Hercules 2.0 can rotate 360 degrees, making it easy to maneuver through tight spaces and sharp turns. The wheels are also made of puncture-proof EVA material that are durable for any terrain and safe for your pets.
- Ergonomically Designed: This heavy duty large pet stroller has been ergonomically designed for both your and your pet’s comfort. It is thoughtfully designed to make it easy for you to push and comfortable for your pet to ride in. The oversized canopy will protect your pet from the sun or rain, while the spacious interior provides plenty of room for them to move around. The comfortable padded handlebar makes it easy to push, even when your pet is extra-large. The handle is adjustable, so you can customize it to your height, and has safety tethers to keep your pet in place. This extra large dog stroller is also equipped with 2-Level handlebar heights: simply press and pull to uninstall wheels and fold the stroller in one go.
- Storage Space: There is a storage compartment on the back of the stroller that is perfect for holding supplies, leashes, or food and water bowls. You can also use this space to store the included rain cover when it’s not needed.
- Safety First: Included with the extra large multiple pet stroller are two safety tethers that will keep your pet secure while in the stroller. These tethers attach directly to your pet’s harness, making sure that your pet won’t be able to escape or go very far even if you leave the mesh cover open so they can enjoy the sights. The wheels make the stroller easy to maneuver and the rear brakes will keep the stroller in place when you want to stop by an area. This heavy duty pet stroller is also equipped with quick brakes, and reflectors in the spokes to protect you and your pet during dark conditions.
- Maximum Comfort for Your Pets: Not only is the extra large dog stroller spacious and heavy duty, but it’s also been designed with your pet’s comfort in mind. The padded interior and adjustable tethers will ensure that your pet is comfortable even on long walks or bike rides.
- Good Ventilation: The extra large multiple pet stroller features good ventilation to keep your pet cool while they’re inside. The front and side mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow, while the included rain cover can be quickly put into place if needed.
- Great for All Weathers: The stroller is also water-resistant, meaning it can be used in all weather conditions. Whether it’s a hot summer day or a cold winter morning, your pet will be comfortable and safe inside the Hercules. A rain cover is also included to keep your pet safe and dry even when you hike in a damp mountain or when it’s raining.
- Easily Fold and Store: The stroller is also easy to fold and store. The compact design means it can be quickly put away in a closet or garage when not in use, while the included carrying strap makes it easy to transport.
- Bike with Your Pets: The bike tow bar lets you take your pet for a leisurely bike ride through the park or countryside. The stroller is designed to be used with the separately bought bike tow bar, making it easy and convenient to get some exercise with your pet.
- Included Accessories: Safety tether x2 / Rain cover
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 50.0KG/110.0lbs
- N.W.: 18.1KG/39.9lbs
- Cabin Dimension: L84 W60 H62 (cm); L33 W23.7 H24.4 (in)
- Stroller Dimension: L100 W83 H105 (cm); L39.4 W32.7 H41.3 (in)
- Folded Dimension: L95 W68 H24 (cm); L37.4 W27.7 H9.5 (in)
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Use cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
- With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap.
- Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.