Ibiyaya Ultralight Pro Backpack Carrier
Ready for an adventure and to explore the wilderness with a furry friend? Bringing your pets outdoors can be an incredibly fun bonding experience, but only if they are secure and comfortable all the time. Our Pet Backpack Carrier is lightweight, multi-use, and very safe for you to walk, hike, bike, or just take a stroll around town worry-free.
This airline approved pet carrier in coral pink is specifically designed for small to medium-sized pets, making long trips simpler and more enjoyable for everyone in the family!
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 1.38kg (3 lbs), Ibiyaya Ultralight Pro Backpack Carrier is perfect as a small dog hiking backpack, front-facing dog backpack for biking, or long-distance airline approved pet carrier backpack without leaving you easily tired.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN WITH EXTRA SUPPORT: Comes with thickened breathable paddings, adjustable shoulder and chest straps that provide excellent support and spread the weight evenly on your shoulders.
- MAXIMUM AIRFLOW: This small dog carrier backpack is equipped with multiple mesh windows to maximize ventilation, plus a top cover with magnetic fasteners to keep your pet undisturbed.
- DURABLE & SAFE: Utilizes detachable EVA Hard Shell and high-density hard bottom support; plus auto-lock sliders and safety tethers to ensure your pet’s safety.
- 2-WAY BACKPACK BUT EASILY STORED: You can carry this as a dog carrier backpack or front-facing dog backpack, lay it straight or flat, and adjust the bottom pad as you please. Then fold it flat for easy storage.
- AIRLINE APPROVED PET CARRIER: You can bring your furry friends to the cabin with you to keep an eye on them all the time. This airline-approved dog backpack is fit to the cabin of most airlines like American, KLM, Delta, Frontier, Alaska, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United, and even the regional Envoy Air, Republic, and Skywest airlines.
- ABSOLUTELY SPACIOUS: Can carry up to 7 kg / 15 lbs with inner space of L30 x W30 x H50 cm / L11.8 x W11.8 x H19.7 inches, the perfect pet backpack for small dogs and cats.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 7KG/15.0lbs
- N.W.: 1.4KG/3.0lbs
- Carrier Measurements: L30 W30 H50 (cm); L11.9 W11.9 H19.7 (in)
- Accessories: Safety tether x1 / Removable pad
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Spot cleaning, handwash.
- Do not expose to the sun directly.
- Dry flat in shade.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.