Ibiyaya the Beast Pet Jogging Stroller
The Beast Pet Jogging Stroller, 3-Wheel All-Terrain Dog-Cat Pram with Double Breaks, Best Large Stroller for Running & Hiking
Invest in this powerful stroller from Ibiyaya, so you can take your fur babies on adventures!
Regardless if you’re living in a hot or cold area in the US, Ibiyaya’s Beast Pet Jogging Stroller is perfect. It features large mesh windows to keep your pets cool and comfortable no matter the weather. It also uses PU rubber wheels that can withstand different terrains!
- Supreme comfort & safety
- Double brakes & opening
- Stylish & zipperless design
- Passed the EU EN1888
- Free Shipping - Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- Supreme comfort: This three-wheeled pet stroller features suspension in each of its wheels, ensuring your fur baby’s comfort even when you increase your speed or use it on uneven terrain.
- Safety tether: This large dog jogging stroller features two safety tethers to keep your pet safe while you’re out and about.
- Hassle-free wheels: The wheels of this powerful doggy jogger guarantee a hassle-free experience as you can use them in different terrains — whether you’re traveling through the forests of Alaska or Arizona or the busy streets of Louisiana or California. These PU rubber wheels don’t require maintenance and offer the same stability as air-filled tires.
- Zipperless design: We embraced an innovative zipperless design for this large dog jogging stroller. With a press of a button, you can secure and release your pet from the doggy jogger.
- Dual opening: The Beast jogging and hiking dog stroller features two large openings — one in the front and another in the rear. These will make it easier for you to put your pet inside.
- Mesh windows: Your pet will stay cool and comfortable inside the stroller no matter the weather because it has large mesh windows. This feature ensures maximum airflow and better ventilation.
- Foldable: This luxury dog jogging stroller is also foldable, so you can transport and store it with ease. Planning a trip around the US? Press the button to fold the stroller and bring it with you anywhere.
- Stylish: Use Ibiyaya best dog stroller for jogging, running and hiking or when you’re shopping and watch how it’ll turn heads. This luxury jogging stroller for dogs looks stylish from any angle.
- Double brakes: Because this large cat-dog pram has double brakes, it will never run off or roll away when not in use. Just push the button, and the stroller will stay in place for hours.
- Storage pockets: You won’t have to carry several bags when you use this large dog jogging stroller because it already comes with storage pockets. Use them to store your pet’s essentials or even your gadgets.
- Bottom baskets: For larger items, use the bottom basket of the 3-wheel pet jogging stroller. It’s built using highly durable materials, meaning it won’t break even if you use it consistently.
- High-quality construction: The Beast Jogging Stroller for Large Dogs has an aluminum frame that’s guaranteed to last for decades. It uses 600D polyester fabric that has a water-repellent coating and passed EN71-3. The Beast Three-wheel Dog Jogging Stroller is made of materials that keep your pet warm and dry regardless of the weather and make cleaning hassle-free!
- SGS-Cerified: SGS is an international inspection agency that certifies raw materials and completed goods. SGS certification confirms that Ibiyaya’s all-terrain pet stroller doesn’t include any recycled plastic or other hazardous materials. The safety of both you and your pet is guaranteed by this certification.
- Passed the EU EN1888: Ibiyaya’s best dog stroller for jogging passed the EU EN1888 stroller test standard, which indicates that the product satisfies the organization’s safety standards with regard to design, functionality, packaging, and product information.
- Available colors: Ibiyaya’s best dog stroller for jogging is available in Jet Black and Flash Grey
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
Recommended Weight Limit: 25kg; 55lbs
N.W.: 11.7kg; 25.6lbs
Cabin Dimensions:L67 W35 H56 (cm); L26.4 W13.8 H22 (in)
Stroller Dimensions: L116.7 W69 H107 (cm); L46 W27.2 W42.1 (in)
Folding Dimensions: L69 W47 H85 (cm); L27.2 W18.5 H33.5 (in)
Accessories: Safety tether x2 / Removable pad / cup holder x1
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Avoid moisture, direct sunlight, and rain
- Avoid collisions
- Use a neutral detergent when washing
- Use a damp cloth when cleaning dirty surfaces
- Lubricate parts when necessary
- Handwash, don’t machine wash or spin
- The above is the basic cleaning and maintenance method.
- If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.