Bearwood Essentials Raised Metal Dog Bowl Feeder
Handcrafted metal dog bowl feeders
These are handcrafted and made to order to fit your needs. Our metal dog bowl feeder design features a farmhouse style with a rustic twist. The added weight from the metal base provides stability and durability for even the biggest and roughest dogs. The two-bowl dog bowl option is great for an only-child dog, or a dog who has liked their own territory. This metal dog bowl feeder is available in 3 sizes and 3 Colors!
Our bowls are designed to have more depth, and cut-out-lock design in the stand for added stability. This gives it the sought after "no spill dog bowl" design (that your hard wood floor or carpet will love. Trust us).
In order to pick the right elevated dog bowl, just measure your dog from their feet to the chest and refer to our dog bowl size guide to find the corresponding size that is the right fit. The top surface of our metal dog bowl feeders feature a stained seal to keep the wood long lasting, even through the worst messes. Refer to our stain option guide to choose a stain that will compliment your living space.
Why Should You Consider our dog bowl stand?
Looking for a hand-crafted and stylish solution to your pet's feeding needs? Our Metal Bowl Stand with two stainless steel bowls and a wooden top is a perfect choice. With its sturdy metal bases and high-quality construction, this pet feeder is both durable and attractive.
Crafted by skilled artisans, our elevated dog feeder with two stainless steel bowls and a wooden top is designed to provide your pet with a comfortable and convenient feeding experience. The elevated design promotes better digestion and reduces strain on your pet's neck and joints during meals.
The two stainless steel bowls are easy to clean and provide ample space for your pet's food and water. The wooden top adds a touch of elegance to your home decor and is available in a range of colors to match your personal style.
Whether you're looking for a practical solution for your pet's feeding needs or a stylish addition to your home, our raised dog feeder is a perfect choice. Order yours today and give your pet the gift of comfort and style.
**Please note, not all feeders will look exactly the same as photos. Stain shades/base could potentially vary based on wood. Wood is not treated - it is pine. The feeder will have a rustic/farmhouse look and the wood may have defects.
- Legs come in white as a standard color and two metal bowls are included with each order!
- Upon submitting your order, be sure to choose a stain from the options, and select the desired size from the options during checkout for your metal dog bowl feeder.
We solve the 5 biggest problems you'll face with other pet feeders
1. Elevated pet bowls mean no more back pain, digestive issues, or choking down food caused by stooping.
2. No-spill, mess-free design means a cleaner floor, so your pet, your worry-free when you leave your pup in the room by themself!
3. To ensure you can keep your pet extra-healthy, we designed our dog bowls to be dishwasher safe, so you can easily keep them clean with little effort.
4. Classic farmhouse stand designed with pine wood, a sturdy, yet GORGEOUS wood, that we stain with sealer its water resistant quality. Our elevated dog bowls can last a lifetime.
5. O-ring cut out design creates a snug-fit for your dog bowls. This keeps your dog from knocking their bowls out. We have also designed our elevated dog bowls to be anti-slip, with no scratch feet keep your expensive floors looking beautiful!
Frequently asked questions
1. What size is best for my dog? The best way to determine which size is best for your pet is to measure the height of your pet from the floor to their shoulder. The right size feeder should be 3-4 inches less than the height to your pet's shoulder. You can also refer to our dog bowl sizing guide for guidance.
2. Can my pet flip these bowls? No! The bowls secure snug inside the feeder and prevents your pet from flipping their bowls. The feeders are also heavy and have non-slip feet so your pet cannot move them around your floors or knock the feeder over.
3. Can the bowls be cleaned in the dishwasher? Yes! The bowls are dishwasher safe.
4. Can I buy extra bowls? Yes! If you need more we sell replacement bowl sets for all feeder sizes.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.