Mr. Peanut's Cats & Kittens Toy with Interactive Intelligence Track Ball Tower, Provides Hours of Mental Stimulation and Physical Play
Keep Your Cat Interested and Active
Interactive cat toys provide a fun new way for your furriest friend to play! People often think that cats don’t like new things, but the truth is, they require frequent stimulation from new toys and activities to prevent the boredom that often leads to behavioral problems. Interactive toys are a fun way to keep these intelligent animals entertained.
This colourful Mr. Peanut's Tower Track Interactive Toy has been specially developed to satisfy your cat’s playing and hunting instincts. You will find removable balls arranged across three levels, which entice your cat to bite, poke and chase. The toy helps to increase your cat’s levels of activity as well as training its agility, intelligence and reactions.
Once they are set in motion with a curious paw, the colourful balls will move rapidly around. Your cat will try to reach them through the openings at the side, with its paws or with its teeth. The balls will continue to move constantly and won’t let themselves be caught! Great for keeping your cat entertained in the long term and helps prevent boredom, even when you are out of the house.
This action-packed toy will help to pass many a happy hour and challenge your cat’s mind.
- Stacked play station perfect for one or more cats
- Sturdy construction stands up to vigorous play
- Three levels for exciting fun
- Balls spin and roll to excite kitty's desire to play
- Non-skid pads at bottom
- Colorful never ending chase for cats! They will literally spend HOURS chasing (hunting) the balls
- Mental Stimulation keeps your cat healthy and alert
- No Batteries Needed, Durable Design
- STRESS and ANXIETY RELIEF - Playing with your cat and interacting with them frequently, you can help to lower any high-stress levels they may be experiencing also great for keeping your kitty occupied and their stress levels down
- BUILDING CONFIDENCE - To arouse curiosity and encourage physical play can help bring out your cat’s brighter and more confident self
- HUMAN and CAT BONDING - Playtime is a good method for that. Having regular playtimes with your cat will make your furry family understand that you love and care for them
- EXERCISE and WEIGHT MONITORING - Overweight cats are more vulnerable to serious diseases and even fatal conditions
- QUALITY AND TESTING - We use our products with our own pets, and we test and improve our products constantly to provide you the absolute best quality and value. Even our no-frills packaging is designed to ensure your product is delivered as expected and to pass on the savings
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.