Mr. Peanut's Houston Series Deluxe Car & Truck Seat Cover
- DIRT BARRIER, COMFORT LAYERS - Forget about those cheap dog car seat covers that get ruined after a single use! Mr. Peanut's introduces a back seat cover with the latest in materials technology and a unique mesh window for easy communication with your dog. The mesh opening provides better air circulation and reduces anxiety and stress for your dog! Experience this back seat dog cover for cars, trucks and SUVs with a peaceful mind!
- IT WILL FIT - Active Pets dog hammock for car seats is especially designed to fit any car or SUV’s back seats. With a fast and easy installation, you’ll be ready to go with your seat cover for dogs in under 60 seconds! Easily converts from dog car hammock to bench cover, and this dog backseat cover serves as cargo cover as well. This is a dog seat cover for back seat furries that will give you peace of mind at every turn. Maximum open size (54"x58”)
- EASY TO CLEAN MATERIALS – This backseat dog cover for car seats is made from super easy to clean materials, with top layer of premium 600D Oxford cotton and middle layer of waterproof Oxford 210D - your pet car seat cover will remain clean no matter what. If your doggie’s made a mess, a simple damp cloth or vacuum will do the job and make it new again in under a minute! Whether you’re looking for a dog back seat cover, large, medium, or small - this is the top in dog seat covers.
- SAFETY FIRST! - Our back seat cover for dogs uses 4 levels of security to keep your pet safe! These are dog seat covers for trucks, cars, and SUVs that define a whole new level of safety: 4 heavy-duty headrest anchors and 2 seat anchors will secure your dog car cover in place. The non-slip bottom will keep your pet from sliding around, and of course there is a seat belt opening so the whole family can travel together. With this car dog cover back seat will shine!
- SECURITY & PROTECTION – Your pet deserves only the best, and so do you! Protect your vehicle and your dog with the Mr. Peanut's pet car seat covers backseat protector.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.