Ibiyaya Grand Cruiser Large Dog Stroller - Low Clearance for Older/Injured Pets
Grand Cruiser Large Dog Stroller, 4-Wheel Foldable Big Dog Pram for Large Breeds, Elderly & Injured Pets
Ensuring Comfortable Travel for Large, Aging and Injured Paws
The Grand Cruiser Large Dog Stroller, specifically designed for larger breeds, offers a low-lying frame that allows easy access and pairs well with an optional ramp for added convenience. This big dog stroller includes a safeguarded canopy opening, facilitating the stroller's use by bigger and elderly dogs.
Its interior boasts a POE (Polyolefin elastomer) air fiber cushion, ensuring pets remain comfortable, even during long periods within the pet stroller.
The Grand Cruiser Large Dog Stroller's extensive features make it essential for older, injured, and large pets, providing exceptional comfort and easy access for your beloved pet.
- Supreme comfort & safety
- Double brakes & opening
- Stylish & zipperless design
- Passed the EU EN1888
- Free Shipping - Please note this item ships factory direct from Ibiyaya via Ground Shipping from California, so please allow 4-7 days for delivery.
- Adaptable for all pets: The Grand Cruise large dog stroller is ideal for senior pets, those with disabilities or anxiety, pets averse to closed spaces, extra-large breed dogs, or even multiple pets.
- Instant-access buckle: The opening’s buckle design permits swift entry to the interior. The canopy can be fully opened, converting the pet stroller for large dogs into an top-open version.
- Safety functions: The canopy can be locked at various angles, and thanks to its slow-descend safety feature, it can be operated single-handedly, preventing sudden drops that could injure your pet.
- Environment-friendly material: The fabric used in this extra-large dog stroller is 600D PET recycled yarn, which is heavy-metal and carcinogen-free, UV and mold-resistant, quick-drying, and water-resistant. The interior pad’s honeycomb fabric is fade-resistant, durable, and promotes sustainability.
- POE padding: The inner pad uses superior 4D air fiber, offering spinal support and alleviating fatigue from prolonged lying down. The Ibiyaya’s large breed dog stroller has anti-slip bottom contours to your pet’s body, ensuring comfort during travel.
- Low-lying frame: Its 8-inch front and 11-inch rear wheels make for a very low frame, just 23cm from the ground. This enhances the sense of security for nervous pets and facilitates easier access for older or unwell pets.
- Optional ramp: The “Accessible Dog Ramp and Dirt-resistant ramp cover” can be separately purchased. It helps pets get on and off the stroller independently and protects their spines. When not in use, it can be detached and stored at the back of the extra-large dog stroller with the dirt-resistant ramp cover.
- Sun-proof skylight: The best dog stroller for large dogs has multiple mesh window openings that offer excellent ventilation and visibility. The denser skylight mesh offers exceptional sun protection.
- Ergonomic design: The big dog stroller’s two-level handle can be adjusted according to user height and preference and can be fully folded when not in use.
- Self-supporting fold: The frame features a foot stand design, allowing it to stand independently when folded. Its thickness, when folded, is only 7.5”, making it car trunk-friendly.
- Elevator-ready: Unfolded, the frame measures 31.5” in width, making it suitable for most elevators in residential buildings and malls.
- Durable tires: The Ibiyaya’s pet stroller for large dogs has airless rubber-plastic tires that provide excellent slip resistance, durability, and elasticity.
- Easy-clean wheels: The four wheels can be quickly removed for cleaning. With the wheels removed, the cabin can also be used as a home playpen or travel sleeping area.
- Safety features: The best dog stroller for large dogs comes equipped with a safety tether and a dual brake system on the rear wheels. Reflective strips provide added safety during nighttime walks.
- Storage options:The Grand Cruiser Large Breed Dog Stroller has a hidden pockets inside the cabin that can hold dog food, diaper, toys, treats etc. Cup holders and larger rear pockets offer a hands-free experience.
- Simple cleanup: The water-resistant fabric can be wiped clean and removed for hand washing and air drying. The inner pad’s design secures a diaper in place, and the POE core is washable.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended weight limit: 50kg or 110 lbs
N.W.: 17kg or 37.48 lbs
- Cabin dimension L82 W56 H60 (cm)
- Extended dimension L100 W80 H108 (cm)
- Folded dimension L80 W42 H105 (cm)
- Inner Cushion dimension L80W55H6cm / N.W.:2kg
- Accessories: Safety tether x2 and POE inner cushion*1
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Avoid moisture, direct sunlight, and rain
- Avoid collisions
- Use a neutral detergent when washing
- Use a damp cloth when cleaning dirty surfaces
- Lubricate parts when necessary
- Handwash, don’t machine wash or spin
- The above is the basic cleaning and maintenance method.
- If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.