Ibiyaya Deep Sleep Orthopedic Dog Bed with Bolster and Removable Cover, Odor-resistant, Washable and Indestructible Dog Bed for Medium, Large and Extra-Large Dog Breeds
The best orthopedic dog bed with innovative Air Fiber technology
Even senior dogs and dogs with existing orthopedic conditions can get the best sleep with Ibiyaya’s Deep Sleep Orthopedic Dog Bed with bolster. It primarily uses an orthopedic air fiber foam core that has been certified by agencies for its quality and safety. This material minimizes your dog’s muscle and joint aches, allowing them to sleep soundly at night.
- Orthopedic air fiber core: Our Deep Sleep Orthopedic Dog Bed is distinguished by its use of an orthopedic air fiber core. This material provides maximum comfort and support while also relieving your dog’s painful joints and muscles. This material will provide restful sleep for dogs who have orthopedic issues.
- Foam bolster sides: This luxury orthopedic dog bed with bolster protects your fur baby’s neck and head as it features high-density foam bolster sides. These add a sense of security to your dog’s sleeping environment and make it feel cozier.
- Eco-friendly and pet-safe: Unlike other chew-proof dog beds on the market, ours uses air fiber, an eco-friendly material that obtained food-grade safety certification under the EU RoHS rules and passed the CMA/CNAS/ilac-MRA Food-Grade Testing. This material is also odor-, formaldehyde-, and plasticizer-free, meaning it’s safe for pets.
- High-elastic material: The air fiber core is a highly elastic material that conforms to the shape of your dog’s body. As a result, your fur baby will receive unrivaled spine protection and support every time they lie on the bed.
- Odor-resistant dog bed: Another unique feature of the air fiber core is that it’s breathable, meaning it doesn’t hold odors. This keeps the Ibiyaya medium-to extra-large orthopedic dog bed odor-free.
- Easy to clean: Your dog will enjoy a washable orthopedic dog bed for years as this one’s easy to clean. Just remove the dog bed cover, throw it in your washing machine, and you’re good to go. You can also wash the base of the bed using detergent and soap.
- Retains its shape: Our luxury Orthopedic Dog Bed with bolster doesn’t lose its shape or flatten even after continuous use and regular washing. It’s made from durable materials and will sturdy for years.
- Easy to set up: You can assemble and disassemble this orthopedic foam dog bed within a few minutes. Storing and transporting the bed is also a breeze!
- Works well with any decor: You can choose from different colors and sizes once you decide to purchase our Deep Sleep Orthopedic foam Dog Bed. With the number of options available, you can choose one that perfectly fits your existing home decor.
- OKEO-TEX certified: The materials used in our Deep Sleep Orthopedic Cuddler Dog Bed are OKEO-TEX Certified. This indicates the bed is free from any harmful chemicals that pose risks to you or your pet.
- TUV certified: Our Orthopedic Cuddler Dog Bed is TUV certified, meaning the product has been tested for safety and has met national, regional, and international regulations.
- SGS certified: This Deep Sleep Orthopedic Dog Bed with removable cover is SGS certified. SGS, or Societe Generale de Surveillance S.A. is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification organization. It shows that our product is recognized for integrity and quality.
- Passed BV safety testing: Bureau Veritas is a French company specializing in testing, inspection, and certification founded in 1828. This shows that our medium- to extra-large orthopedic dog bed is free from toxic materials and heavy metals. This guarantees your dog’s safety, regardless of how often they use the pet bed.
- Available colors: Royal blue, brick red, and tan
- Medium (84 x 64 x 15 cm, or 33″ x 25″ x 6″) is a medium dog bed ideal for small breeds such as Boston Terriers, Toy Fox Terriers, American Eskimo Dogs, Rat Terriers, and Miniature American Shepherds.
- Large (100 x 70 x 15 cm, or 39″ x 27″ x 6″) is a large dog bed ideal for medium-sized breeds, such as Australian Shepherd, Basset Hound, Collie, Poodle, Boxer, and Australian Cattle Dog.
- Extra Large (114 x 89 x 15 cm, or 45″ x 35″ x 6″) is the best orthopedic dog bed for large dogs, such as the Bernese Mountain Dog, Golden Retriever, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Great Dane, and Doberman Pinscher.
Disclaimer : When Polyurethane foam is being processed or used for a period of time, it will slightly turn yellow, which is a result of oxidation. The discoloration comes naturally but will not affect the usefulness and quality of the dog bed.
- Surface material: water-repellent suede
- Frame material: high-density foam
- Inner cushion material: POE
Net.W.: (M)2.6kg; 5.8lbs/ (L)3.4kg; 7.4lbs/ (XL) 5kg; 11lbs
Measurements: (M) L84 W64 H15 (cm); L33 W25 H6 (in)/ (L)L100 W70 H15 (cm); L39 W28 H6 (in)/ (XL)L114 W89 H15 (cm); L45 W35 H6 (in)
No Weight limit
- The bed cover is detachable and can be cleaned by hand washing with neutral detergent, and placed in a cool place to air dry naturally.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Avoid high temperature and sharp objects
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.