Ibiyaya Two-tier Pet Backpack, Best Hiking Double Cat-Dog Travel Carrier For Two Small Pets
With a hiking backpack for dogs and cats that magically compartmentalizes to fit your needs, especially on camping trips, you can now tote fur babies big and little (and even some extra stuff!) There’s no need to be concerned about the weight because we paid careful attention to your comfort.
Free Gift - All purchases of a pet carrier(s) from Mr. Peanut’s direct site receive a complimentary set of 4 Premium Gel Pee Pads and a collapsible travel bowl for each. (Excludes Amazon Buy With Prime purchases)
- High-quality fabric: Our small to medium dog hiking backpack carrier is worth the investment because it’s made from water-repellant and rip-resistant fabric. With this material, your pets will remain dry inside, no matter the weather outside. It also protects the backpack from your pet’s excessive scratching and biting.
- Polyester: This double dog carrier backpack uses polyester, a material known to be wrinkle- and abrasion-resistant and lightweight. It’s durable enough to support the weight of two small-sized pets yet soft enough to provide extra cushioning to your pets. It’s also easy to clean and dries fast!
- Ventilation holes: Your pets will never overheat when inside the dog backpack, as it comes with ventilation holes and mesh windows. These features improve ventilation, so your pets stay cool for long periods.
- Doesn’t pancake: Our best dog backpack carrier for hiking features high-quality materials and construction and won’t pancake or lose its shape over time. No matter how often you use the backpack or how rowdy your pets get when they’re inside, it’ll remain stable for years.
- Pockets: Because it comes with several pockets, bringing your pets’ essentials will become a breeze when you have this double cat-dog hiking backpack carrier for hiking. Use the side pockets to store your pets’ treats and toys, or your gadgets!
- Feet pad: You can use this Ibiyaya best dog hiking backpack carrier for two cats or dogs anywhere as it comes with anti-scratch rubber feet pads to protect it from scratches and other external damages. This feature also keeps the double cat-dog hiking backpack stable when placed on uneven surfaces.
- Window flaps: Let your pets immerse in their surroundings by using the pet backpack’s window flaps. Simply roll up the flaps to give your pets a better view of their environment, or roll them down if you want to give your pets a little privacy.
- Dog car seat booster function: Looking for something more versatile? This small to medium cat-dog hiking backpack carrier has got you covered. Attach seat belts through the loops, and this pet backpack converts into a cat-dog car seat booster. This feature is highly beneficial when your pets ride the car!
- Front-entry access door: You won’t have any problems putting your pets inside and removing them from the backpack as it has a front-entry access door. The door is large enough to fit small- and medium-sized pets.
- Ergonomically designed: This small- to medium-sized double dog carrier backpack is ergonomically designed to protect your spine. It also features anatomically shaped shoulder straps with an adjustable load lifter to evenly distribute your pet’s weight as you carry them.
- Padded adjustable hip belt: The padded adjustable hip belt of the best dog carrier backpack for hiking protects your back and lessens your risk of back pain.
- Excellent back support: Unlike other double cat carrier backpacks for hiking, ours has breathable and heat-dissipation back support. This ensures proper airflow, so your back will not be covered in sweat when using the backpack.
- Easy to clean: If the cat-dog backpack carrier for hiking gets soiled, clean it with a damp cloth or hand wash it. These cleaning requirements are easy to meet, so you can continually use a clean and germ-free double dog backpack for years!
- Uniquely designed: Use this double cat carrier backpack for hiking when you’re out, and you’re sure to grab everyone’s attention! It already looks stylish from all angles — and will definitely look better once you let your pets pop out their heads!
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 12kg; 26.5lbs (Upper 6kg/13.2lbs, Lower 6kg/13.2lbs)
- Product Net Weight: 2.5kg; 5.5lbs
- Product size: L39 W29 H56 (cm); L15.4 W11.4 H22.0 (in)
- Individual Cabin Spaces:
- Upper Cabin Size- L39 W29 H28 (cm) / L15.4 W11.4 H11.0 (in) ,
- Lower Cabin Size -L39 W29 H28 (cm) / L15.4 W11.4 H11.0 (in);
- Material: Polyester, PE
- Accessories: Safety tether x2 / Removable pad x2
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Spot cleaning , handwash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade.
About Mr Peanut's Pet Carriers
Mr. Peanut's is a USA based, Family owned business and a proud sponsor of the Pay a Shelter Pet Forward Program
Many ask what is the difference between the models, and especially between the most popular Gold and Platinum Series. I do have a FAQ page which has some more specifics on all the models, but the primary difference between these two series is that the Gold Series models all use a strengthened nylon fabric that allows for maximum pliability while still retaining its structure, whereas the Platinum Series models use a heavier, more rigid nylon that emphasizes the structure, and gives up some of the pliability. Both series are quite popular as airline capable models, but the Gold pliability allows it to easily conform to under seat spacing on the widest variety of modern aircraft.
Don’t take a chance with bags that might be rejected when you get to the airport. Our original 18” (L) X 10” (W) x 11” (H) tote easily fits under the seats of most modern aircraft. Whether you’re traveling Delta, Southwest, Jetblue, American, United, Virgin, Alaska, Frontier, or Allegiant, etc, this airline approved pet carrier will allow you to travel in cabin with your pet. And we’ve used claw-resistant Teslin material for the resin mesh and fitted the tote with auto self locking zippers to ensure your pet remains safe throughout your journey.
Shipping & Returns
IMPORTANT: How to Measure Your Pet
I always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.
Comfort And Safety Overall
I work hard on our carriers and tote designs to bring out the best value for each model line I develop, each is actually hand made. I use only branded premium zippers that can be found on designer purses and jeans. I use water resistant materials that are also used in the production of military parachutes. I only use cruelty free human made materials such as vegan leatherette and faux fleece padding. On any tote always look them over for proper seatbelt attachments and metal safety locks or clasps. Look for a design structure that stands up straight without sagging and is well ventilated with a strong chew free mesh.
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward
Pay a Shelter Pet Forward, ie payashelterpetforward.org, is the charitable "arm" of the business, and thru this program I donate products and funds to rescues, shelters and animal benefit organizations of all kinds and sizes. I regularly donate products throughout the USA but also work with organizations that distribute products and needed aid to animals all around the world, as animals do not see national manmade borders.